Which OS shoud I use for carding?

wcristian

Registered
Reaction score
I'm a beginner in carding (though I'm not not a noob in security).
I would use a Linux host + VM , but I don't know which OS I should use in the VM.
Where do you usually get your cards informations?
There are so many scammers.

Favoursoft

Registered
Reaction score
are you talking for carding? or just to browse around cc shops? sometimes its best to find an offline vendor (via ICQ, JABBER) deal with him direct, you will know soon if hes got good cards, i never seem to get luck with the online shops well in the past i havent tried recently

wcristian

Registered
Reaction score
are you talking for carding? or just to browse around cc shops? sometimes its best to find an offline vendor (via ICQ, JABBER) deal with him direct, you will know soon if hes got good cards, i never seem to get luck with the online shops well in the past i havent tried recently
Yeah , I'm talking about carding obviously.
I think it's a bad idea to deal via Jabber or ICQ because you don't have escrow and there's an high chance of being scammed.

krazyglueboy

Registered
Reaction score
I’ve been following protocol for online carding to a T. I can help anyone who doesn’t understand the set up part I just can’t get the pcs to hit. I had one out of 10 make it to confirmation page but the order was cancelled due to my lack of knowledge at the time. I want to start swiping but I don’t fully get the concept. If anyone wants to help let me know put me on to the meaning of dumps and which ones work where

Cardinglol

Registered
Reaction score
Windows 10. Some people will say this is a bad idea due to security leaks but the idea is to blend in with the regular customers and w10 is most popular. So you have to weigh up risk and reward. You can still card with 7 8 linux etc but you will notice not as successfully. Mobile phones are the best imo some sites aren't vbv for android. and get the right android google nexus are idea can be manipulated very well without leaks. PC's are harder to spoof correctly

japaj29676

Registered
Reaction score
you should be concerned with security so an RDP would be best no matter the OS.

SexyCyberChick

VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ve been following protocol for online carding to a T. I can help anyone who doesn’t understand the set up part I just can’t get the pcs to hit. I had one out of 10 make it to confirmation page but the order was cancelled due to my lack of knowledge at the time. I want to start swiping but I don’t fully get the concept. If anyone wants to help let me know put me on to the meaning of dumps and which ones work where

J
Hey
I'm right there with you! I've been doing research for almost a year now and still dont quite understand the whole MSR 605 how to write the cards
I dont get the numbers like 201 220 101 ect.....
I would LOVE IT if someone would be kind enough to explain that to me, track 1 and track 2, how to write them???!!

Yes Telegram SUCKS! I have been scammed so many times it's embarrassing
its really sad that people fuck you over for no reason! I have money to invest in this, I really want to learn, is anyone willing to teach???
don't ever buy shit off telegram or icq
Thank you so much!

Top Bottom