Working Bins

simopo92

Registered
Reaction score
What are bins currently working for realizard GCpurchases? Is there a page where these data are updated? Currently I have been trying to make purchases with cards purchased in jstash with balance but I have failed in my attempt, using vpn as hma, could you help me please, what am I failing?

wiloyi

Registered
Reaction score
So as to find your own bin, most probably you will need to spend some money in buying more than several cc and trying it in different shops. Some of members selling BINS but never bought it myself. Can't say anything about that, maybe other forum members will advise you more on that.

Freebandznation

Registered
Reaction score
Even if this cards valid (not always this is so), using VPN for making purchases of such high fraud items as gift cards, will usually return you similar results. Using LTE socks/HVNC may return better results, but you need to be sure, that you have not dead card on hand.

allday

Registered
Reaction score
Is there any GOOD BINS in SOUTH KOREA? except Korea bins....I couldn't find....good in S.KOREA :(

Devk42

Registered
Reaction score
Unfortunately nobody will give you a good bin for free. You have to find a good seller or try multiple bins yourself. Be careful of rippers.

muraokaronald

VIP Member
Reaction score
What are bins currently working for realizard GCpurchases? Is there a page where these data are updated? Currently I have been trying to make purchases with cards purchased in jstash with balance but I have failed in my attempt, using vpn as hma, could you help me please, what am I failing?
VPN is killing you.. first bleach bit then Tmac Changer then socks 5 or rdp at location close to where cvv is from then you should have no problem

Top Bottom