Newbie Questions Yo, is there any android apk or something like that to chek wifi passwords?

andy2530

Registered
Reaction score
pls tell me

If there is such a thing on pc tell me how to do it

kariox2021

Registered
Reaction score
Nope that's kiddie shit. Why would you wanna do that? There's no money to be made in that? Get a phone with a hotspot. Nowadays it's cheap and plentiful. Smh

Sybrax

VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you mean that shows you the password of a wifi you are trying to get into or a wifi you have connected to before? There are plenty of ways for the latter but for the first one you could target wifi's that have wps on, those are the easiest to get into and a lot of apps can do the trick for you or if you have a little knowledge about kali linux and it's tools just use the aircrack suite, you can find a lot of tutorials about it on youtube, but for wifi's that do not have wps on it might be a little hard for you without having any prior knowledge.

andy2530

Registered
Reaction score
Do you mean that shows you the password of a wifi you are trying to get into or a wifi you have connected to before? There are plenty of ways for the latter but for the first one you could target wifi's that have wps on, those are the easiest to get into and a lot of apps can do the trick for you or if you have a little knowledge about kali linux and it's tools just use the aircrack suite, you can find a lot of tutorials about it on youtube, but for wifi's that do not have wps on it might be a little hard for you without having any prior knowledge.
I'm looking for something to steal random ppl passwords and no i don't have knowledge about Kali linux

Top Bottom