didaxfr

Registered
Reaction score
So many people ask me how to check cc's, many people are making threads and posting like "Credit Card Checkers", many people share sites to check cc....

All that is B******T. You can buy some checkers of trusted sellers when they have coding knowledge.
There is no tool,no site,no program,no app idk what ever what can check credit card and is it valid,the only way to check it is pre-authorization trough payment system.

HOW TO DO THAT ?
I will make few SAT (SImple as that) examples,so you don't have to get your mind stressed.

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Eskon1453

Registered
Reaction score
So many people ask me how to check cc's, many people are making threads and posting like "Credit Card Checkers", many people share sites to check cc....

All that is B******T. You can buy some checkers of trusted sellers when they have coding knowledge.
There is no tool,no site,no program,no app idk what ever what can check credit card and is it valid,the only way to check it is pre-authorization trough payment system.

HOW TO DO THAT ?
I will make few SAT (SImple as that) examples,so you don't have to get your mind stressed.

hey thanks hey thanks hey thanks

terryts3

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

THANKSSS

Bigtony

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

Thnx

Room$uno909ca

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

Thankss

Sachinkkc

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

Thanks

Sirswiper8732

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

yes id like to know

canela llamativa

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

Look great

mrkvus30

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

thanks

Cryptoguy

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

How

vcorta

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

thanks

Байден

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

thx ahead

Trustee

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

Intresting. Thnx

galocvit10

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

Thank for sharing

Top Bottom