boy123

Registered
Reaction score
So many people ask me how to check cc's, many people are making threads and posting like "Credit Card Checkers", many people share sites to check cc....

All that is B******T. You can buy some checkers of trusted sellers when they have coding knowledge.
There is no tool,no site,no program,no app idk what ever what can check credit card and is it valid,the only way to check it is pre-authorization trough payment system.

HOW TO DO THAT ?
I will make few SAT (SImple as that) examples,so you don't have to get your mind stressed.

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Hi

random801

Registered
Reaction score
So many people ask me how to check cc's, many people are making threads and posting like "Credit Card Checkers", many people share sites to check cc....

All that is B******T. You can buy some checkers of trusted sellers when they have coding knowledge.
There is no tool,no site,no program,no app idk what ever what can check credit card and is it valid,the only way to check it is pre-authorization trough payment system.

HOW TO DO THAT ?
I will make few SAT (SImple as that) examples,so you don't have to get your mind stressed.

Hi

GButtonz

VIP Member
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

Speak To em!!!

halfamazing01

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

Awesome

kareemink

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

How do I do that

izacs

Registered
Reaction score
Nice man

HOW TO DO THAT ?

Best mod ever

Himchasemoney

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

Thanks

sensoul

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

good

cordeiro2397

Registered
Reaction score
Tantas pessoas me perguntam como verificar cc's, muitas pessoas estão criando tópicos e postando como "Verificadores de cartão de crédito", muitas pessoas compartilham sites para verificar cc....

Tudo isso é B******T. Você pode comprar algumas damas de vendedores confiáveis quando eles tiverem conhecimento de codificação.
Não existe nenhuma ferramenta, nenhum site, nenhum programa, nenhum aplicativo idk seja o que for que possa verificar o cartão de crédito e se ele é válido, a única forma de verificar é a pré-autorização através do sistema de pagamento.

COMO FAZER ISSO ?
Farei alguns exemplos de SAT (simples assim), para que você não precise ficar estressado.

*** Texto oculto: não pode ser citado. ***
óbrigado

lillexie777

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

karanan12

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

gg

vedkara74

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

thanks

Rtthomp86

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

Hello

whataboutme3

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

good thanks

Top Bottom