diperdee

Registered
Reaction score
You're very correct,those people making advert for cc checkers just lying and not truth

Reactions: Koc

Magic_carder

Registered
Reaction score
So many people ask me how to check cc's, many people are making threads and posting like "Credit Card Checkers", many people share sites to check cc....

All that is B******T. You can buy some checkers of trusted sellers when they have coding knowledge.
There is no tool,no site,no program,no app idk what ever what can check credit card and is it valid,the only way to check it is pre-authorization trough payment system.

HOW TO DO THAT ?
I will make few SAT (SImple as that) examples,so you don't have to get your mind stressed.

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
done

Cracker7

Registered
Reaction score
So many people ask me how to check cc's, many people are making threads and posting like "Credit Card Checkers", many people share sites to check cc....

All that is B******T. You can buy some checkers of trusted sellers when they have coding knowledge.
There is no tool,no site,no program,no app idk what ever what can check credit card and is it valid,the only way to check it is pre-authorization trough payment system.

HOW TO DO THAT ?
I will make few SAT (SImple as that) examples,so you don't have to get your mind stressed.

Idk

Ana23mama23

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

ok thank

DEVINXHI_T.I.M.E

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

Bertya

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

hshd

Drakko

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

Enzaidi

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

thanks a lot bro !

Serb12

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

nice

rabbit777

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

Good!

KMbreezy

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

KMbreezy

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

Clydetino

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

Cool

Top Bottom