Mrgreen01

Registered
Reaction score
So many people ask me how to check cc's, many people are making threads and posting like "Credit Card Checkers", many people share sites to check cc....

All that is B******T. You can buy some checkers of trusted sellers when they have coding knowledge.
There is no tool,no site,no program,no app idk what ever what can check credit card and is it valid,the only way to check it is pre-authorization trough payment system.

HOW TO DO THAT ?
I will make few SAT (SImple as that) examples,so you don't have to get your mind stressed.

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
?

Reactions: Koc

Khlaedpoiu

Registered
Reaction score
So many people ask me how to check cc's, many people are making threads and posting like "Credit Card Checkers", many people share sites to check cc....

All that is B******T. You can buy some checkers of trusted sellers when they have coding knowledge.
There is no tool,no site,no program,no app idk what ever what can check credit card and is it valid,the only way to check it is pre-authorization trough payment system.

HOW TO DO THAT ?
I will make few SAT (SImple as that) examples,so you don't have to get your mind stressed.

?

Justme

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

Thanks koc

Bigbag744

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

Ok

Simbadidu

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

Ggg

Simbadidu

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

Cff

goldbond615

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

iohoj

dkauffman126

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

thanks

Jopey.Meow

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

Ihave a phone number that will auth a card

Jopey.Meow

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

Tripleex

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

I've always called the issuing bank

lordrevan

VIP Member
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

Top Bottom