Bank Carding List of Non-VBV United States Bins

MARCO

Registered
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Koc, postagem: 1360, membro: 4"]
VBV significa verificado pela Visa e é um sistema de segurança criado para proteger os cartões Visa contra fraudes online. Isso significa que o sistema afeta aqueles que trabalham com cvv em diferentes habilidades de saque de cvv. A ativação do VBV é gratuita e permite ao titular do cartão Visa adicionar uma senha de segurança ao seu cartão Visa. Quando o titular usar o seu próprio cartão Visa para transações online, as lojas virtuais que possuem este sistema VBV de segurança e verificação redirecionarão o titular para a página segura do VBV, onde será solicitada a adição da senha do VBV. Se a senha estiver correta, a transação que foi solicitada será aprovada. Claro que essa questão de segurança é inútil, pois a maioria dos cvv são obtidos por hacking, então uma vez com todas as outras informações pessoais sobre o cartão e seu titular, a senha VBV também pode ser obtida.

No momento, cvv que contém a senha VBV são muito mais expansivos que o cvv normal. Você pode encontrar o cvv com senha VBV a um preço em torno de $ 30. Comparando com o preço de um cvv normal, que é cerca de US $ 3, este cvv que contém a senha VBV é muito caro!

Hoje eu quero compartilhar com vocês alguns bin's Visa que ainda não têm o seguro VVBV ativado. Essas informações eu obtive há cerca de 3 semanas, e alguns dos cartões Visa podem ter ativado o VbV, mas ainda assim, usei muitos desses cvvs BINs , e eles não têm VBV. Então, pode depender da sua sorte também.

*** Texto oculto: não pode ser citado. ***
[/CITAR]
Obrigado

Piurani

Registered
Reaction score
VBV mean Verified by Visa and is a security system created to protect Visa cards against online fraud.This mean that the system affect those of you which work out cvv in different cvv cashing out skills. VBV is free to activate and it allows the Visa card holder to add a security password to it's Visa card.When the holder use it's own Visa card for online transactions,the web shops which have this security and verification s VBV system will redirect the holder to VBV secure page,where it will be request to add it VBV password.If the password is correct,the transaction which was required will be approved. Of course this security question is useless ,because majority of cvv are obtain by hacking,so once with all the other personal information about the card and it's holder,the VBV password can be obtain too.

At this moment,cvv which contain VBV password are much more expansive then the normal cvv.You can find cvv with VBV password at price somewhere around $30. Comparing with the price of a normal cvv, which is about $3,this cvv which contain VBV password are very expansive!

Today I want to share with you some Visa Bin's which not have yet the VVBV secure activated.This information I got about 3 weeks ago,and some of the Visa cards may have activated the VbV,but still,I used many of this BIN's cvv,and they don't have VBV. So may depend on your luck too.

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Why hidden text not showing

Romo

Registered
Reaction score
Fu
VBV mean Verified by Visa and is a security system created to protect Visa cards against online fraud.This mean that the system affect those of you which work out cvv in different cvv cashing out skills. VBV is free to activate and it allows the Visa card holder to add a security password to it's Visa card.When the holder use it's own Visa card for online transactions,the web shops which have this security and verification s VBV system will redirect the holder to VBV secure page,where it will be request to add it VBV password.If the password is correct,the transaction which was required will be approved. Of course this security question is useless ,because majority of cvv are obtain by hacking,so once with all the other personal information about the card and it's holder,the VBV password can be obtain too.

At this moment,cvv which contain VBV password are much more expansive then the normal cvv.You can find cvv with VBV password at price somewhere around $30. Comparing with the price of a normal cvv, which is about $3,this cvv which contain VBV password are very expansive!

Today I want to share with you some Visa Bin's which not have yet the VVBV secure activated.This information I got about 3 weeks ago,and some of the Visa cards may have activated the VbV,but still,I used many of this BIN's cvv,and they don't have VBV. So may depend on your luck too.

Ck

xxabhixx

Registered
Reaction score

Acealon

Registered
Reaction score

Nfb

vladboyvamp00

Registered
Reaction score

yes

Top Bottom