Newbie Questions Tap And Pay!

jocinof870

Registered
Reaction score
What are some Good or Decent Tap n Pay apps w/o verification or minimal verification unlike apple or Google Pay

Nautii

Registered
Reaction score
Mycard formerly airpay which uses just dumps no cvv2

and the other app which uses just cvv and absolutely no verification like Apple pay, Google pay and Samsung pay but has lower limit like $100 to $300....no one will give this out for free

scope1

Registered
Reaction score
Mycard formerly airpay which uses just dumps no cvv2

and the other app which uses just cvv and absolutely no verification like Apple pay, Google pay and Samsung pay but has lower limit like $100 to $300....no one will give this out for free
How much for the other site? And is it still valid?

wilza

Registered
Reaction score
Yo if you want airpay dm Me ill give it to you fuck paying 2k for that shit

Robertfoere

Registered
Reaction score
Dumb brainless retarded blind illiterate imbecile didn't read carefully before responding , pigs like you rush to reply before reading and expose yourselves as consistent morons!!

First airpay is now mycard and can be easily gotten from the app store or free apk.on the web
I wasn't selling that moron!

2ndly airpay uses dumps only, not normal credit card details!
The app I was selling uses normal CVV details

3rdly unlike Google pay, apple pay, Samsun pay NFC apps which requires email verification, SMS verification, calling bank etc to verify the CVV belongs to you, this NFC cc apps doesn't have such verification, you just add cc and go and tap and pay

4thly, mycard aka airpay has very shitty limits , usually from $20 to $50

I need to rewrite this cos your lazy dumbass couldn't take the time to read the whole thread and understand context and your pig head assumed foolishly I was going to sell airpay apk
So ur trying to sell tapito for 2k?

Nautii

Registered
Reaction score
Dumb brainless retarded blind illiterate imbecile didn't read carefully before responding , pigs like you rush to reply before reading and expose yourselves as consistent morons!!

First airpay is now mycard and can be easily gotten from the app store or free apk.on the web

3rdly unlike Google pay, apple pay, Samsun pay NFC apps which requires email verification, SMS verification, calling bank etc to verify the CVV belongs to you, this NFC cc apps doesn't have such verification, you just add cc and go and tap and pay

I need to rewrite this cos your lazy dumbass couldn't take the time to read the whole thread and understand context and your pig head assumed foolishly I was going to sell airpay apk

Nautii

Registered
Reaction score

Kid, tapito has been dead since 2016!!
Why do you morons like talking about stuffs you don't even use??
You talking"tapito" cos it's obvious you ignorant head didn't even know last usage was 3 fucken years ago!!

No I don't sell.tapito kid!
Mine isn't an already outdated 3 years old not working NFC cvv app

DannyBic

Registered
Reaction score
This charges 1k for bins and 2k for forcan app obviously ur dying for a come up lmaooooo

Nautii

Registered
Reaction score
This charges 1k for bins and 2k for forcan app obviously ur dying for a come up lmaooooo
Illiterate fool finally read after her itching fingers typed his dull dumb reply before reading first
Dull fool thought I was selling tapito that was last working 4 years ago lol
I know you feel humiliated stupid and outdated after I exposed your consistent stupidity

KeithLow

Registered
Reaction score
this sowftware not complet only have the simple apdu misning many comand and many tags for that not all POS CAN WORK Aand when sistem update for get will never wortk ,,, the owner know that

Rushi

Registered
Reaction score
looking for method for pay instore with phone!

santan

VIP Member
Reaction score
Would u b willing to trade working bin i got to go thre for me on mycard for the other taP and pay app u have

Delgotti

Registered
Reaction score
It does work but only after the POS asks you to swipe. Also change back to 201.

Top Bottom