Trippyshroom

Registered
Reaction score
Right to the point, we need to:

1. CC MC (all bins at the end of this article);
2. Dedicated Server, or CHEbrowser / Sphere + SOCKS. All we take under the state of Card Holder;
3. An email address that is as similar as possible to the Card Holder name, for example [email protected];
4. Go to the Walmart website, create an account, go to the "My account" tab, and then click on "Me payment".
5. Add CC, log out of the account and clear the cookies. We go back to the Walmart website, walk around the store, and select an item up to $ 700. Since all orders over $ 700 Wal mart checks manually.
6. You add an item to the cart, start placing an order, the site will ask you to log in, we log in with the data that we registered with. Then we enter the data of the intermediary, the buyer, the drop, here to whom where. The drop's last name must match that of Card Holder. Choosing the fastest delivery method, that's it!

BIN to work with:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Everything comes with experience, experiment and don't be afraid ?
Thanks

rchscotter

VIP Member
Reaction score

2. Dedicated Server, or CHEbrowser / Sphere + SOCKS. All we take under the state of Card Holder;
3. An email address that is as similar as possible to the Card Holder name, for example [email protected];
4. Go to the Walmart website, create an account, go to the "My account" tab, and then click on "Me payment".
5. Add CC, log out of the account and clear the cookies. We go back to the Walmart website, walk around the store, and select an item up to $ 700. Since all orders over $ 700 Wal mart checks manually.
6. You add an item to the cart, start placing an order, the site will ask you to log in, we log in with the data that we registered with. Then we enter the data of the intermediary, the buyer, the drop, here to whom where. The drop's last name must match that of Card Holder. Choosing the fastest delivery method, that's it!

BIN to work with:

Thanks

tremor

Registered
Reaction score

BIN to work with:

Thanks

Kashleyprince

Registered
Reaction score

BIN to work with:

Vg670616

Registered
Reaction score

BIN to work with:

Hash

Mmando

Registered
Reaction score

BIN to work with:

‼️‼️

Woodjack

Registered
Reaction score

BIN to work with:

Yo

flashberry

Registered
Reaction score
Ni

BIN to work with:

nice

Reactions: Luv

Moneyhunter

Registered
Reaction score

BIN to work with:

Works ???

Top Bottom