Mcswiper101

Registered
Reaction score
What you need:
1. Drop Account (where you will send the money to)
2. Bank logs(Eg. Chase, Suntrust,etc)
3. RDP or socks with the same address as your drop account( Most banks check for this and some do not. So to be on the safer side it is better to log in close to the drop account)
NOTE:
For a more sucessful ACH tranfer your log account must have huge balance,this way the account holder may not keep track of the spendings on the account and you can cashout many times before it backfires.

NOW THE TRANSFER:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Most banks that are good to be used as drop accounts are Credit Union banks. I always cashout when i use credit union banks as drops
Nice

Jambite

Registered
Reaction score
What you need:
3. RDP or socks with the same address as your drop account( Most banks check for this and some do not. So to be on the safer side it is better to log in close to the drop account)
NOTE:
For a more sucessful ACH tranfer your log account must have huge balance,this way the account holder may not keep track of the spendings on the account and you can cashout many times before it backfires.

NOW THE TRANSFER:

Most banks that are good to be used as drop accounts are Credit Union banks. I always cashout when i use credit union banks as drops

Reactions: Koc

Dprince55

Registered
Reaction score
Good
What you need:
NOTE:

NOW THE TRANSFER:

kyle xyy

VIP Member
Reaction score
What you need:
NOTE:

NOW THE TRANSFER:

which site do you use to get the bank log?

Enzaidi

Registered
Reaction score
What you need:
NOTE:

NOW THE TRANSFER:

Nice man

KMbreezy

Registered
Reaction score
What you need:
NOTE:

NOW THE TRANSFER:

Does it work in the UK?

rabbit777

Registered
Reaction score
What you need:
NOTE:

NOW THE TRANSFER:

Let me see Bro

kenoxdollars

Registered
Reaction score
What you need:
NOTE:

NOW THE TRANSFER:

nice update. I hope to try it out soon

noby142

Registered
Reaction score
What you need: 1. Drop Account (where you will send the money to) 2. Bank logs(Eg. Chase, Suntrust,etc) 3. RDP or socks with the same address as your drop account( Most banks check for this and some do not. So to be on the safer side it is better to log in close to the drop account) NOTE: For a more sucessful ACH tranfer your log account must have huge balance,this way the account holder may not keep track of the spendings on the account and you can cashout many times before it backfires. NOW THE TRANSFER: *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *** Most banks that are good to be used as drop accounts are Credit Union banks. I always cashout when i use credit union banks as drops
What you need:
NOTE:

NOW THE TRANSFER:

Nice

Top Bottom