sleebz

Banned
Reaction score
What you need:
1. Drop Account (where you will send the money to)
2. Bank logs(Eg. Chase, Suntrust,etc)
3. RDP or socks with the same address as your drop account( Most banks check for this and some do not. So to be on the safer side it is better to log in close to the drop account)
NOTE:
For a more sucessful ACH tranfer your log account must have huge balance,this way the account holder may not keep track of the spendings on the account and you can cashout many times before it backfires.

NOW THE TRANSFER:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Most banks that are good to be used as drop accounts are Credit Union banks. I always cashout when i use credit union banks as drops

I liked AND replied, and the content is still hidden for me.... dafuq?

Screendust

Registered
Reaction score
Anybody can recommend a credit unión drop shop? Admin never anwers questions so maybe someone knows something, very apreciated

lordrevan

VIP Member
Reaction score
What you need:
3. RDP or socks with the same address as your drop account( Most banks check for this and some do not. So to be on the safer side it is better to log in close to the drop account)
NOTE:
For a more sucessful ACH tranfer your log account must have huge balance,this way the account holder may not keep track of the spendings on the account and you can cashout many times before it backfires.

NOW THE TRANSFER:

Most banks that are good to be used as drop accounts are Credit Union banks. I always cashout when i use credit union banks as drops

umbro

Registered
Reaction score
What you need:
NOTE:

NOW THE TRANSFER:

thank you

sleebz

Banned
Reaction score
What you need:
NOTE:

NOW THE TRANSFER:

Thanks

goldbond615

Registered
Reaction score
What you need:

lklfmr
NOTE:

NOW THE TRANSFER:

slypopo

Registered
Reaction score
What you need:
NOTE:

NOW THE TRANSFER:

Good
What you need:
NOTE:

NOW THE TRANSFER:

Good

Clydetino

Registered
Reaction score
What you need:
NOTE:

NOW THE TRANSFER:

Cool

malaka2020

Registered
Reaction score
What you need:
NOTE:

NOW THE TRANSFER:

thanks for htrhlis

assad90

Registered
Reaction score
What you need:
NOTE:

NOW THE TRANSFER:

let see

assad90

Registered
Reaction score
What you need:
NOTE:

NOW THE TRANSFER:

let see it now

Top Bottom