l333

Registered
Reaction score
What you need:
1. Drop Account (where you will send the money to)
2. Bank logs(Eg. Chase, Suntrust,etc)
3. RDP or socks with the same address as your drop account( Most banks check for this and some do not. So to be on the safer side it is better to log in close to the drop account)
NOTE:
For a more sucessful ACH tranfer your log account must have huge balance,this way the account holder may not keep track of the spendings on the account and you can cashout many times before it backfires.

NOW THE TRANSFER:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Most banks that are good to be used as drop accounts are Credit Union banks. I always cashout when i use credit union banks as drops
thank you

rchscotter

VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks
What you need:
3. RDP or socks with the same address as your drop account( Most banks check for this and some do not. So to be on the safer side it is better to log in close to the drop account)
NOTE:
For a more sucessful ACH tranfer your log account must have huge balance,this way the account holder may not keep track of the spendings on the account and you can cashout many times before it backfires.

NOW THE TRANSFER:

Most banks that are good to be used as drop accounts are Credit Union banks. I always cashout when i use credit union banks as drops
What you need:
NOTE:

NOW THE TRANSFER:

Thanks

xiaoxiaoshen

Registered
Reaction score
[QUOTE =“ Koc,帖子:1437,成员:4”]
您需要什么:
1.开设帐户(您将汇款到的帐户)
2.银行日志(例如Chase,Suntrust等)
3. RDP或袜子的地址与您的直接存款帐户相同(大多数银行都会对此进行检查,而有些则不会。因此,为了安全起见,最好登录到直接存款帐户附近)
注意:
为了更成功地进行ACH转移,您的日志帐户必须具有巨大的余额,这样帐户持有人可能无法跟踪该帐户的支出,因此您可以多次套现,直到事与愿违。

现在转移:
***隐藏的文本:无法引用。***

可以用作直接帐户的大多数银行是信用合作社银行。当我使用信用合作社银行存款时,我总是兑现
[/引用]

lemiclemic

Registered
Reaction score
What you need:
NOTE:

NOW THE TRANSFER:

nice

kumba

VIP Member
Reaction score
What you need:
NOTE:

NOW THE TRANSFER:

GOOD

Clydetino

Registered
Reaction score
What you need:
NOTE:

NOW THE TRANSFER:

Cool

john01

Registered
Reaction score
What you need:
NOTE:

NOW THE TRANSFER:

Thanks for ur help

sleebz

Banned
Reaction score
What you need:
NOTE:

NOW THE TRANSFER:

dope. finna try this shit out real quick

Top Bottom