Liberty758

Registered
Reaction score
What you need:
1. Drop Account (where you will send the money to)
2. Bank logs(Eg. Chase, Suntrust,etc)
3. RDP or socks with the same address as your drop account( Most banks check for this and some do not. So to be on the safer side it is better to log in close to the drop account)
NOTE:
For a more sucessful ACH tranfer your log account must have huge balance,this way the account holder may not keep track of the spendings on the account and you can cashout many times before it backfires.

NOW THE TRANSFER:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Most banks that are good to be used as drop accounts are Credit Union banks. I always cashout when i use credit union banks as drops
Nice one

Worldwide231

Registered
Reaction score
What you need:
3. RDP or socks with the same address as your drop account( Most banks check for this and some do not. So to be on the safer side it is better to log in close to the drop account)
NOTE:
For a more sucessful ACH tranfer your log account must have huge balance,this way the account holder may not keep track of the spendings on the account and you can cashout many times before it backfires.

NOW THE TRANSFER:

Most banks that are good to be used as drop accounts are Credit Union banks. I always cashout when i use credit union banks as drops
Thanks

Ana23mama23

Registered
Reaction score
What you need:
NOTE:

NOW THE TRANSFER:

thank you

Ana23mama23

Registered
Reaction score
What you need:
NOTE:

NOW THE TRANSFER:

thank you

Mrgreen01

Registered
Reaction score
What you need:
NOTE:

NOW THE TRANSFER:

?

Reactions: Koc

Mudo

Registered
Reaction score
What you need:
NOTE:

NOW THE TRANSFER:

Freeboy1

Registered
Reaction score
What you need:
NOTE:

NOW THE TRANSFER:

Nice piece

Her2020

Registered
Reaction score
What you need:
NOTE:

NOW THE TRANSFER:

thanks

Top Bottom