jtn2452

Registered
Reaction score
Pek çok insan bana cc'leri nasıl kontrol edeceğimi soruyor, pek çok kişi "Kredi Kartı Denetleyicileri" gibi başlıklar açıp paylaşımlarda bulunuyor, pek çok kişi cc'yi kontrol etmek için siteler paylaşıyor....

Bütün bunlar B******T. Kodlama bilgisine sahip olduklarında güvenilir satıcılardan bazı pullar satın alabilirsiniz.
Araç yok, site yok, program yok, uygulama kimliği yok, ne olursa olsun kredi kartını kontrol edebilir ve geçerli mi, kontrol etmenin tek yolu ödeme sistemi ile ön provizyon.

BU NASIL YAPILIR ?
Birkaç SAT (Bu kadar basit) örneği yapacağım, böylece zihninizi strese sokmanıza gerek kalmaz.

*** Gizli metin: alıntı yapılamaz. ***
[/ALINTI]
nice

Thatsall

Registered
Reaction score
So many people ask me how to check cc's, many people are making threads and posting like "Credit Card Checkers", many people share sites to check cc....

All that is B******T. You can buy some checkers of trusted sellers when they have coding knowledge.
There is no tool,no site,no program,no app idk what ever what can check credit card and is it valid,the only way to check it is pre-authorization trough payment system.

HOW TO DO THAT ?
I will make few SAT (SImple as that) examples,so you don't have to get your mind stressed.

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Cheeeeers

Thatsall

Registered
Reaction score
So many people ask me how to check cc's, many people are making threads and posting like "Credit Card Checkers", many people share sites to check cc....

All that is B******T. You can buy some checkers of trusted sellers when they have coding knowledge.
There is no tool,no site,no program,no app idk what ever what can check credit card and is it valid,the only way to check it is pre-authorization trough payment system.

HOW TO DO THAT ?
I will make few SAT (SImple as that) examples,so you don't have to get your mind stressed.

commandos135

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

checking

Madmanlucifer

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

Let's see it

MRMONEYBAGS

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

thanks bro

MRMONEYBAGS

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

awesome bro bro

ranahanan

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

bitmerchant

Registered
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Koc, postagem: 1480, membro: 4"]
Muitas pessoas me perguntam como verificar os cc ...

Tudo isso é B ****** T. Você pode comprar alguns verificadores de vendedores confiáveis quando eles tiverem conhecimento de codificação.
Não existe nenhuma ferramenta, nenhum site, nenhum programa, nenhum app idk o que quer que seja que pode verificar o cartão de crédito e se é válido, a única forma de verificar é pré-autorização através do sistema de pagamento.

COMO FAZER ISSO ?
Vou dar alguns exemplos SAT (simples como esse), então você não precisa ficar estressado.

*** Texto oculto: não pode ser citado. ***
[/CITAR]

Amigo testar cc sim , eu sou do brasil e mecho com cc a 4 anos e crio testadores que testam cc sem ela queimar :) abraços

zxion

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

interested in it

Stephy

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

Yes please ?

Top Bottom