besthugoo

Registered
Reaction score
So many people ask me how to check cc's, many people are making threads and posting like "Credit Card Checkers", many people share sites to check cc....

All that is B******T. You can buy some checkers of trusted sellers when they have coding knowledge.
There is no tool,no site,no program,no app idk what ever what can check credit card and is it valid,the only way to check it is pre-authorization trough payment system.

HOW TO DO THAT ?
I will make few SAT (SImple as that) examples,so you don't have to get your mind stressed.

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
ok

lkswzzz

Registered
Reaction score
很多人问我如何查抄送,很多人都在发帖发帖,比如“信用卡检查器”,很多人分享网站来查抄抄....

一切都是B********T。当他们有编码知识时,您可以购买一些受信任卖家的检查器。
没有工具,没有网站,没有程序,没有任何应用程序可以检查信用卡是否有效,检查信用卡的唯一方法是通过支付系统进行预授权。

怎么做 ?
我会做一些SAT(简单的)例子,所以你不必让你的头脑有压力。

*** 隐藏文字:不能引用。***
[/引用]
我很想知道

moneyman24

Registered
Reaction score
So many people ask me how to check cc's, many people are making threads and posting like "Credit Card Checkers", many people share sites to check cc....

All that is B******T. You can buy some checkers of trusted sellers when they have coding knowledge.
There is no tool,no site,no program,no app idk what ever what can check credit card and is it valid,the only way to check it is pre-authorization trough payment system.

HOW TO DO THAT ?
I will make few SAT (SImple as that) examples,so you don't have to get your mind stressed.

nice

phucdohcmcntp

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

thank

SexyCyberChick

VIP Member
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

Thank you or the advice!

SexyCyberChick

VIP Member
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

thank you!!!!

Curioso

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

nice i like this friend bro

randyt49

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

Adegbo

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

Can i see threaf

uchihanguyen

Registered
Reaction score
thank you

Anonace1

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

Ok

feudop

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

GoldCode

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

:love: :love:

Hola77

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

Ok

Top Bottom