Jawad

Registered
Reaction score
So many people ask me how to check cc's, many people are making threads and posting like "Credit Card Checkers", many people share sites to check cc....

All that is B******T. You can buy some checkers of trusted sellers when they have coding knowledge.
There is no tool,no site,no program,no app idk what ever what can check credit card and is it valid,the only way to check it is pre-authorization trough payment system.

HOW TO DO THAT ?
I will make few SAT (SImple as that) examples,so you don't have to get your mind stressed.

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

peter2050

Registered
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Koc, publicación: 1480, miembro: 4"]
Mucha gente me pregunta cómo comprobar cc, mucha gente está creando hilos y publicando como "Verificadores de tarjetas de crédito", mucha gente comparte sitios para comprobar cc ...

Todo eso es B ****** T. Puede comprar algunas fichas de vendedores de confianza cuando tengan conocimientos de codificación.
No hay ninguna herramienta, ningún sitio, ningún programa, ninguna aplicación idk lo que pueda verificar la tarjeta de crédito y si es válida, la única forma de verificarlo es la preautorización a través del sistema de pago.

COMO HACER ESO ?
Haré algunos ejemplos de SAT (así de sencillo), para que no tengas que estresar tu mente.

*** Texto oculto: no se puede citar. ***
[/CITA]
OK

saintcash213

Registered
Reaction score
So many people ask me how to check cc's, many people are making threads and posting like "Credit Card Checkers", many people share sites to check cc....

All that is B******T. You can buy some checkers of trusted sellers when they have coding knowledge.
There is no tool,no site,no program,no app idk what ever what can check credit card and is it valid,the only way to check it is pre-authorization trough payment system.

HOW TO DO THAT ?
I will make few SAT (SImple as that) examples,so you don't have to get your mind stressed.

lets see

ronaldayers

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

Thanks

Kalashnikoffak

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

I wasn’t to hear

bottles22

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

Than you

nic*hOle2269$

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

But do you not think by pre-authorizing your card that you will more likely than not Flag the card?

Rocuronium

VIP Member
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

Appreciate the info.

Top Bottom