Koc

Reaction score
So many people ask me how to check cc's, many people are making threads and posting like "Credit Card Checkers", many people share sites to check cc....

All that is B******T. You can buy some checkers of trusted sellers when they have coding knowledge.
There is no tool,no site,no program,no app idk what ever what can check credit card and is it valid,the only way to check it is pre-authorization trough payment system.

HOW TO DO THAT ?
I will make few SAT (SImple as that) examples,so you don't have to get your mind stressed.

Last edited:

Paul larent

(I AM A SCAMMER)
Banned
Reaction score
So many people ask me how to check cc's, many people are making threads and posting like "Credit Card Checkers", many people share sites to check cc....

All that is B******T. You can buy some checkers of trusted sellers when they have coding knowledge.
There is no tool,no site,no program,no app idk what ever what can check credit card and is it valid,the only way to check it is pre-authorization trough payment system.

HOW TO DO THAT ?
I will make few SAT (SImple as that) examples,so you don't have to get your mind stressed.

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

HOW TO DO THAT ?

Ok

Worldwide231

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

Thanks

Lipson41092

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

hfgfghv

Reactions: Koc

Double D

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

Ok let's see

Jack911

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

Nice

Mudo

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

Loki

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

??

cyberghost001

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

Nice

Her2020

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

This is an interesting topic

Her2020

Registered
Reaction score

HOW TO DO THAT ?

Makes a lot of sense. I have tried a number of times and I can tell if a CC has $$$ or not then.... or if its valid

Top Bottom